Our 3rd Annual Meeting on Thursday, November 16th and Friday, November 17th was, once again, a very successful two-day educational experience for all 34 people (a record high!) who attended.
We were fortunate to have the most extensive group of volunteer speakers to date:
- Linda Ordway NP, NP – HF & Transplant Services – Tufts Medical Center
- Heather Cote – NP – Transplant Coordinator – Tufts Medical Center
- Matthew Boger – Director State Relations – New England Donor Services
- Kerry Gaj, NP, NP – Transplant Services – Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dr. David DeNofrio, MD – Director Hf, Device & Transplant Services – Tufts
- Dr. Peter Moran, MD, PHD – Sept Chair Psychology – UMASS