We know how difficult it is to navigate heart failure and its challenges. Below are resources that helped us and may assist you in coping with the stress that often accompanies illness and hospitalization associated with heart failure.
Do You Or A Loved One Need Assistance?
- American Heart Association
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Heart Failure Society of America
- Mended Hearts
- Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN)
- United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS)
- HEART By Dick Cheney, Jonathan Reiner, MD, and Liz Cheney
- Heart of Iron By Kyle Garlett
- Stories of the Heart: Reflections on the Heart Transplant Journey By Nancy Siemers
- COMING SOON: The HeartBrothers are currently working on a book about our experience