Heart Failure Awareness Week – Saturday
This week is Heart Failure Awareness Week. To close it out, we want to show you how you can raise ongoing funds for our organization—at no cost to you and with just a few steps of set-up.
Did you know, if you simply open up Amazon via AmazonSmile that every time you shop, 0.5% of your purchase can be donated to The HeartBrothers Foundation? You can support us via Amazon Smile, at no cost to you!
It’s that simple!
How to set up Amazon Smile:
- Click here: www.smile.amazon.com (or the orange box at the bottom of the page)
- Log in with your regular Amazon ID and password (If you’re already logged into Amazon, simply log out and back in. If you don’t have an Amazon account, it’s free to register.)
- Go to Your Account in the upper navigation and select Change your Charity
- Under pick your own charitable organization, type: Heart Brothers
- Click the Search button
- In the pop-up, select: Heart Brothers Foundation Inc.
- You’re all set! (You’ll see a confirmation window and an option to install Amazon Assistant. You don’t need to install this app.)
- Save this this bookmark to open Amazon Smile from here on out. (If you’re ever unsure it’s working, you should see Supporting Heart Brothers Foundation Inc directly under Amazon’s main search bar.)
Now, with every purchase you make, you will help those with heart failure—at no cost to you!
We cannot thank you enough. We count on donations—even incremental ones like Amazon Smile—to give patients with heart failure the ability to fight the fight of—and for—their lives.
With our thanks,
Pat Sullivan & Bob Romer