December 4th-6th marked the 5th Annual Team HeartBrothers Meeting…our longest, most well-attended, and successful meeting to date.
We assembled more than 40 Team HeartBrothers members–transplant survivors as well as caregivers–to provide education on the latest medical breakthroughs surrounding heart transplantation. We also welcomed TEN new members to the team, expanding our organization’s reach to the Heart Failure & Transplant Centers throughout New England.
Thank you… to our guest speakers who gave time and treasure to further the HeartBrothers’ cause:
- Marc Ducrow – Organ Surgical Recovery Coordinator, New England Donor Services
- David D’Alessandro, MD – Cardiac Surgeon, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Paul Lezberg – Program Manager, Transmedics
- Kerry Gaj, AGACNP, DNP – Medical Science Liaison, CareDx
- Theo Meyer, MD – Professor, UMass Medical Center
- Lynne Sylvia-Reynolds, PharmD – Sr. Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Tufts Medical Center
- Peter W. Moran, PhD, MS – Senior Partner, Cornerstone Behavioral Health
Thank you… to our corporate sponsors, without your support this meeting would not be possible: