We, the HeartBrothers Foundation, are elated to welcome guests to our newly opened HeartBrothers House at Church Park Back Bay Apartments in downtown Boston. Throughout 2021 we will open all six beautifully designed suites, each offering the comforts of home. Our House is designed to provide Heart Failure patients with a well-appointed area of respite during what is—as we know first-hand—a very stressful time.
Church Park Apartments | 221 Massachusetts Avenue | Boston, MA 02115 | churchpark.com
Download high-resolution versions of all photos HERE.
Download high-resolution versions of both videos HERE.
Download the full Brochure HERE or clicking the image to the right.
- 24/7 Security Guard
- Free Parking
- Queen Bed, Couch, Extra Air Mattress
- Bath Towels, Sheets, Blankets
- Full Kitchen Amenities
- Coffee Maker
- Patients must have a Heart Failure, LVAD, or Heart Transplant diagnosis.
- Patients must be receiving treatment at Tufts Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, or another of the Boston transplant centers for their diagnosis or have appointments/testing there related to that diagnosis.
- Patients receiving treatment without being admitted to the hospital are required to have a minimum of 2 hospital/treatment visits per week.
- There must be a need for accommodations for a minimum 3-night and maximum 30-night stay as long as the patient continues to meet our eligibility criteria.
- All guests must be US citizens and have a permanent US address.
- All guests must not have and/or show signs of having an infectious disease (i.e. cold, flu, etc.)
For more information on our protocols/guidelines, contact your hospital social worker or The HeartBrothers directly at 800-262-0931 / email@example.com.
Patients, caregivers, and/or their loved ones are all welcome to apply. All applicants must fill out the two forms (PART I & PART II) found at heartbrothers.org/heartbrothers-houses. (The password to enter the page is HelpingHands.)
For all media inquiries, please contact: Leigh Blander / firstname.lastname@example.org / 781-718-3324