We are elated to welcome guests to our newly opened HeartBrothers House at Church Park Apartments in downtown Boston (*map included on this page), featuring beautifully designed suites each offering the comforts of home. Our House is designed to provide guests with a well-appointed area of respite during what is—as we know first-hand—a very stressful time.
- 24/7 Security Guard
- Free Parking
- Queen Bed, Couch, Extra Air Mattress
- Bath Towels, Sheets, Blankets
- Full Kitchen Amenities
- Coffee Maker
A Peek Inside
Download/preview our Brochure HERE or by clicking the brochure image on the right. (You can also take a virtual tour of the property and the units in the right-hand sidebar on this page.)
In The News
Watch our segment with Emily Riemer on WCVB-TV Boston’s “5 On Your Health” (Feb 16, 2021).
- Lead-Time: None required; with vacancy, rooms can be filled the same day
- Cost: $30/night
- Payment: We accept all major credit cards via our online booking system (see below)
- Check-In: 4 pm or after
- Check-Out: 11 am
- Patients must have a Heart Failure, LVAD, or Heart Transplant diagnosis.
- Patients must be receiving treatment at Tufts Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, or another of the Boston transplant centers for their diagnosis or have appointments/testing there related to that diagnosis.
- Patients receiving treatment without being admitted to the hospital are required to have a minimum of 2 hospital/treatment visits per week.
- There must be a need for accommodations for a minimum 3-night and maximum 30-night stay as long as the patient continues to meet our eligibility criteria.
- All guests must be US citizens and have a permanent US address.
- All guests must not have and/or show signs of having an infectious disease (i.e. cold, flu, etc.)
For more information on our protocols/guidelines, contact your hospital social worker or The HeartBrothers directly at 800-262-0931 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome applications from patients admitted for their diagnosis, caregivers, and/or loved ones.
To stay at the HeartBrothers House, please fill out the two forms found directly below, PART I: Official Request Form and PART II: Liability Waiver. Once we have reviewed your two completed forms, we will send a confirmation email that explains how to complete your room booking. (A referral is not a guarantee of stay. Requests are accepted based on both need and availability.) Once a referral is received, our HeartBrothers House staff will reach out to you to book or waitlist your room according to availability at that time.
*Prior to filling out the two forms below, please be sure to contact your hospital social worker as we do rely on their input in order to approve all housing requests.*