Heart Transplant Patient Support: Monthly Virtual Meetings
The HeartBrothers, in collaboration with several Heart Failure Centers and Hospitals throughout New England, is now offering monthly virtual Patient Support Group Meetings. The first meeting will be held Thursday, December 9, 2021 @ 6 pm (Eastern Time).
- Who: ALL Heart Failure patients—regardless of where they currently are on their HF journey—and their loved ones are welcome. Members of Team HeartBrothers as well as social workers & staff from that month’s partnering Transplant Center will also be present.
- What: This group exists to provide Heart Failure patients and their loved ones with first-hand knowledge, information, shared experiences, and strategies on how to live a life with Heart Failure and all its complications.
- When: The second Thursday of every month at 6 pm (Eastern Time).
- Where: Virtual
- Zoom Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87125534600?pwd=UXR5ZXMvSEZQNWlIQWFQWXdVak12Zz09
- Meeting ID: 871 2553 4600
- Passcode: hearthelp
OUR PSG PARTNERS:
Thank you to all our Transplant Center partners.
- December 2021 – UMass Memorial Medical Center
Please contact our HeartBrother Hamid Mahdavy via email or phone (413-599-4924).