We Need Your Support
The average cost of a heart transplant in Region 1 is more than $1 Million. …Yet the average income of a recipient is only $50,000.
The need to support heart transplant patients, heart failure patients, and VAD patients is so incredibly important. Financial projections for LVAD and heart transplant procedures in the coming year show no sign of slowing. This is great news for the many patients waiting for a new heart. However, it also means the HeartBrothers Foundation needs to raise additional funds to support them all. Proudly, we have never been in an oversubscribed position. If we do not increase our resources—and soon—we will easily reach that point. Please don’t let that happen. We never want to be forced to say to a patient, “No, we cannot help you at this time.”
Please help us in any way you can. Make a contribution to our mission today by clicking the DONATE button below.
What your dollars can do…
- $25 – Lunch for 1 family member
- $50 – Food (1 day / 1 family member) or parking: (1 day / 1 vehicle)
- $100 – Food (1 day / 2 family members) or parking: (2 days / 1 vehicle) or transport (one-way bus/train)
- $250 – Hotel (1 night) or food (2 days / 2 family members) or parking (1 week / 1 vehicle)
- $500 – Hotel (2 nights) or food (2 days / entire family)
- $1,000 – Transport (one-way ambulance – land)
To donate via check…
Please make your check payable to HeartBrothers Foundation and mail it to:
The HeartBrothers Foundation
225 Cedar Hill Street, Suite 200
Marlborough, MA 01752
Thank you again for your support. From the bottom of our *new* hearts.